Subject: Re: [Leica] my B&W gallery for you to see
From: "Edward Mortimer" <munkfishy2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 21:36:21 -0000

You have a good eye, I especially like the shot with the poster and
crane...perfect. You have a lot of people pictures too, I've always found it
hard photographing people. I think its because I think I'm being too
intrusive or confrontational. I often find myself avoiding these situations
and instead of photographing people, I tend to shoot scenes suggesting human
presence but not actually comtaining any.
So I have a respect for those who practice people photography so effectivly.
I know I could do it if I made myself, I just always seem to take the easy
way out.
I also like the hard contrast in some of your images, it seems to be a style
of printing you prefer...or are they digital. Using B+W film seems to have
worked well in this series, have you done any in colour?

Keep shooting!

Regards Edd