Subject: [Leica] cl? nah -- get a ql17
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 16:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

>I'm looking into possibly buying a Leica user to
>carry with me daily.  Is the Leica CL w/ a 40
>Summicron (not the Leica Minolta or Minolta CLE) a viable
>alternative to buying a M4-P or an M6 user
>with 35 Summicron?  The CL/40 combo would certainly

no. get yourself a canon ql17. theyre only about $40. faster and more
sophisticated than the QL, and fully manual operation possible without
batteries. the CLE, on the other hand, is a nice camera. the ql's a dog.

just my .02.

kc

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: >>>> [Leica] cl? nah -- get a ql17)
Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] cl vs ql17? CL.)