Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG archive repaired
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:14:52 +0100

- --=====================_47827475==_.ALT

At 08:56 25-05-01 -0700, you wrote:
>sometime in August or September, I will need a new disk,
>but I will have all summer to get ready for it and maybe I will even
>find the time to install the new disk before it becomes a crisis.

As Brian only keeps this archive for our use, shouldn't we be forking out
to buy the new disk?

Gerry

will need a new disk,<br>
but I will have all summer to get ready for it and maybe I will
even<br>
find the time to install the new disk before it becomes a crisis.<br>
As Brian only keeps this archive for our use, shouldn't we be forking out
to buy the new disk?<br><br>
Gerry</font></html>