Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Stuff
From: Steve Beyer <leica@beyerphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 11:19:10 -0400

I  have the following Leica Stuff for sale.

Leica Telyt-R 350 4.8 Lens
    SN 32523XX
    This lens is in mint to mint- condition.  I have picked up a used 180
    Sumicron and 2.0 APO lens.  I have decided that I should probably sell
    this lens to help pay off my credit card bills.  The lens includes the
    front and rear caps and the leather case but not boxes or cards.
    I will sell it for $1500 plus actual cost for your preferred shipping.

Leica Sumilux M 35 1.4 Aspheric Silver
    SN 37958xx
    This lens is in mint condition.  I bought this lens used in a packaged
    packaged deal.  I have decided that I prefer the size of my pre ASPH
    Summicron over the speed of this lens.  I know several of you take
    the other stance so here is your chance to pick up this lens.  The lens
    includes the box, cards, rear cap, hood, hood cap, and a Leica silver
    UV filter.  I will sell it for $1800 plus the actual cost for your
    prefered shipping method.

Leica Hand Grip M
    This hand grip is in mint condition... I am a Rapid winder fan so I
    don't use this on my cameras.  I will sell it for $40 plus shipping.

M Classic Bag
    I am a member of the bag of the month club.  This is a great bag but
    I am fond of my Fogg bags and haven not given this bag a good home.
    If you have wanted one of these bags now is your chance.  It is in
    Like new condition.  I will sell it to the first offer of $60 plus
    shipping charges.

Canon 24 3.5 Tilt-Shift Lens
    I know this is not a Leica product so I beg your forgiveness for
    listing it here.  I was a Canon shooter until Rich Pinto spoiled
    me with Leica R.  I have sold off all of the other Canon items and
    I thought what the heck, I would add this here.  This lens is in
    Mint to Mint- condition.  It includes the carton, caps, manual, and
    hood.  I will sell it for $900 plus shipping.

Steve