Subject: Re: [Leica] M eyepiece correction lenses
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 22:05:35 -0400

Here is the procedure as I understand it from the person who
made a custom correction from me.  Take your distance
correction and ADD 0.5 diopter to it.  Thus, my eyeglass
correction for distant vision in my right eye is +4.0
diopters.  The   correction piece to screw into my Leica is
+4.5 diopters. Works great. Of course, these stock
correction lenses do not correct astigmatism errors.  Hope
this helps.

Regards...........Julian