Subject: [Leica] Happy Birthday
From: "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 13:53:41 -0400

Happy Birthday to you and your dear one, Ted.  As one of the
many quiet lurkers, I appreciate your willingness to share
your photo wisdom with us.  Many, many more rich years to
you both.

Julian

Ted wrote:

Further to the above weekend activities, my wife and I both
turn 72, her
today, me on Sunday!  So guess what...... there are going to
be one hell of
a lot of pictures taken during this weekend. :-)

Have a good one everybody wherever you may live. :-) Oh yes
and please have
some fun along with us, go take pictures! :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] it's baaaaaaaaaaaaack)