Subject: Re: [Leica] an ethical question....
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:10:40 +0100

<snip>

...too many deals where the final print order devolved into a
> "discussion" on why they should pay me the contracted price for prints
when
> the drugstore would do it for a fraction of my price -- if only I'd hand
> over the negs ...

Been there.  Never again!  If I take pictures at a wedding now, it's for my
own pleasure.  The bride&groom will get a set of prints as a gift.  If
anyone else wants prints, then it's fine by me.  Since I'm not making a
living out of it, then I'm not worried if I sell prints or not.

There's no way on Earth that I would want to be a full-time professional
wedding photographer.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon, Wilts