Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing on a plane
From: henry <henry@henryambrose.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:13:27 -0500

rei,  (shino@ubspainewebber.com)
wrote asking about an * ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPIC * issue while many on this
list were bitching about various trivial subjects:

Here's the answer. Sorry it could not have some sooner, but I was out
making pictures. Imagine that!!!!

When you focus on the object  at "R" all you need to do is pivot the
camera around a point in the center of the film plane as you recompose.
When you do it that way the camera to plane of focus distance remains
just as it was before you moved and your subject at "R" is still in focus.

Its not an issue.

Focus, pivot the camera, push the button.

Simple.

Henry