Subject: [Leica] Re: failed warning
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 14:11:00 -0400

All...

Without any assistance or misguiding on my part, I've somehow been able
to totally convince many of my coworkers that the M3 and IIIf I am using
are digital cameras.  It must be the P&S look and the fact I can have
the images shot, processed and scanned and back in their hands by the
next day.  I've even had the Leicas "volunteered" by others for others
to use, upon which I quickly say my antique film-based cameras are not
available for lending.

/Mitch Zeissler