Subject: RE: [Leica] Black Hole?
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:07:03 -0400

I am now in the same boat with my beloved Noctilux.  I sent the lens to
Leica NJ in mid-April and received a very fast response from them
indicating the lens needed to be forwarded to Solms, which I approved.

It has now been just over two months since I gave approval.  I have
called and called Leica NJ.  I have sent e-mail to Leica NJ.  The latest
response from Leica NJ, dated this past Sunday morning, is that they
"did indeed contact them [Solms] - they had not cleared the lens through
their estimation process yet".

Can someone forward me off-list the e-mail address of Herr Cohn?  I
think that two months without an estimate is beyond reason at this
point.

/Mitch