Subject: [none]
From: dxp <dxp13@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 02:25:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hong Kong

Dear All,

I am relatively new to LUG.  Over the past couple of
weeks, I have been searching the archives for some
info related to buying Leica's in Hong Kong.  While a
lot of the information was useful -- it came from
(forgive me here) way back in 1998.

As a resident of Hong Kong -- I would rather purchase
my first M series in the SAR.  This will allow me to
service the eqpuipment (don't laugh, I know all about
HK's "All Sales are FINAL").

Anyone out there have any tips?  Stories?  Contacts?
Happy endings?  Nightmares?

Thanks,
Alex
HK-SAR