Subject: [none]
From: "J. R. Goldman" <goldman@birch.math.umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 21:30:30 -0500 (CDT)

	First let me again thank the luggers who answered all my questions
about Paris.
	Will any luggers be free to get together in Paris or Copenhagen?
	I will be in Paris from May 21 - 30 and in Copenhagen from June 1
- - 6.  Love to get together to photograph or meet and talk.
	My wife and I have been to Copenhagen many times (she was born
there) and we know a lot about the city.  But I hear that a new national
photography museum opened about four years ago.  Does anyone know of any
other photo events happening when Iıll be there?  Last time I visited, the
Salgado workerıs exhibit was on.
Jay Goldman