Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome, Leica and tears!
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:23:52 -0500

I just went through a few hundred slides from a shoot I did last week. A
third of the slides were Kodachrome. Another third were Provia. Another
third E100S. I haven't shot much Kodachrome lately, but darned if the KR
slides didn't look  better than the rest as they were spread across the
light table.

With all the advancements in film the last few years, why can't we have
Kodachrome 100 with the color, grain and overall look of Kodachrome 25
Professional in the '80s? Rhetorical, I know. But there certainly is
something special about Kodachrome in a Leica. Each is special. Together
they're a match made in....

I may as well just keep crying in my beer!

Dave