Subject: Re: [Leica] Konicagate
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:18:48 -0400

At 01:51 PM 5/13/2001 -0700, Stephen Gandy wrote:
>No Marc, I don't sell Konica cameras or lenses.  Perhaps, like Erwin, you
could
>benefit from more careful research to avoid  being corrected on inaccurate
>statements.   I am surprised at you Marc, making foolish accusations like
this,
>when anyone can visit my site and see that I don't sell Hexar RF's.
Do you
>have to grind defending Erwin -- wasn't it you who were working on a book
with
>him ?

My God, Stephen, calm down.  I don't have time to visit every site, however
major or minor, on the 'Net.  No reason for rumpled feathers.

If you lack a fiscal motive, then your repetitive efforts to attack Erwin
and his credibility gets into that odd region of just plain weird behavior.
 Get a life, brother.  If you disagree with the results of his
investigations, then, pray, conduct your OWN investigation and post these
results, instead of downing us all with your negativism and carping whinges
at Erwin's work.

If you don't appreciate the message, then come up with a better message
yourself, but spare us these petty assaults on the messenger.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Konicagate)