Subject: Re: [Leica] Waiter, there's a fly in my sink
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:32:49 -0400 (EDT)

that's a great story, or report, as the case may be.

once, about 10 years ago, when i was more ambitious than i am now, i
set about to make my own 8-foot darkroom sink.  i used green  weatherproof
plywood, channeled and grooved the bottom and side peices, used marine
glue (resorcinol), and then used white sink paint in about a million layers.
this beast had 8 4x4 legs and had to be assembled in place.

whether this project was successful or not remains unknown.  the 80% finished
sink, with assorted Delta peices like a water thermostat, remain sitting
in a 10% finished darkroom in my basement.

there has been no sign of activity in the last 10 years.

- -rei