Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] spaming.......???
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 13:25:31 -0400 (EDT)

my own script, unspaminator.sh, looks for 3 or more exclamations,
too many of the words "free", "adv", "save", "loan", and addresses
that consist of many numbers, or .jp, .ru, and certain other countries.
the output goes to a mailbox which catches about 80% of the bads and 5% of
the goods.  naturally, every email with the words Leica or Rollei
are automatically let in!

but i never had the guts to have it automatically backspam!

- -rei

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] spaming.......???)