Subject: Re: [Leica] LA LUG
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:55:05 -0700

Guy Bennett wrote:
> [...]
those who have recently moved to or are just visiting the city. The goal is
to frustrate and confuse them so that they'll leave as soon as possible.
<<<<

Guy,
And they did an admirable job of that, as my frustration levels were running
rather high by the time I could escape off an exit ramp. ;-)

drive-by shootings, race riots, gang wars, pit bull attacks, movie industry
execs, etc., but those tenacious bastards just don't get the message.<<<<

I had a Leica loaded and on my lap in case some guy was going to do a drive
by shooting at me.  I figured if he saw the Leica come up he'd change his
mind as I'd have real-time images of him shooting at me and the cops could
get him quick. ;-)

The earthquakes I can cope with as we have them rattling through here once
in awhile.

As for the rest, I suppose they'd be the gang war and movie execs running
around in those top down convertibles driving like they were in the Indy 500
race all the time.

But like I said, it's an interesting place to visit but not a hope in hell
I'd want to live there as I like my quiet time country and seaside. ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant