Subject: Re: [Leica] Shame on the LUG
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 19:40:17 -0400

At 12:02 AM 5/11/2001 +0100, Jon Honeyball wrote:
>Are there really no Leica owners or users hereabouts who would like to
>spend 3 days in Germany, at the Academy, at the Factory, with tuition,
>with *every* piece of Leica camera equipment sat there waiting for you
>to try?

Are you paying, Jon?  If so, kindly contact me off-List and we can arrange
the details.  Otherwise, understand that some of us really, honestly must
abide by Captain John Smith's dictate that if you do not work, you do not eat.

Be nice.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!