Subject: Re: [Leica] SLR lenses
From: "Dr. Joseph Yao" <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 01:30:41 +0800

David,

For the two cameras that were introduced in 1968 and 1974 respectively,
perhaps it is not unreasonable that we can no longer buy new lenses for
them.  However, I understand two and three-cam lenses are plentiful on the
used market, and certain new ROM lenses can also be converted for use with
the SL and SL2.

With the exception of Nikon, I believe many other SLR models which are that
old have also become obsolete.  My Canon FD collection is a perfect example.

Leica M is a different story, however......

Regards,

Joseph