Subject: [Leica] peter miller in paris....
From: Dave Jenkins <djphoto@vol.com>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 22:56:16 -0400

I want to thank Kyle and the others who expressed their liking for Peter
Miller's books. Peter and I have been e-mail friends for several years,
based on the fact that we both do self-published books about Americana.
Peter is a very interesting guy.

All his books are excellent and highly recommended. My personal favorite
is "Vermont People."

If you hang out in used book stores, look for a copy of his
"Photographer's Almanac." It's a large format, soft-cover book which is
a treasure-house of photographic knowledge and interesting tidbits, and
a great read as well. Even though it was published in the 80s, most of
the information is still current, especially for us retro LUGnuts.

Dave Jenkins