Subject: Re: [Leica] no politics
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 11:13:26 -0400

Johnny-

Politics are a moot subject, in the long run. Mother nature has been around
for about 4 billion years, and 'MAN', in his present form- dating from the
Cro-Magnon, only about 35,ooo years. I am quite sure that Mother Nature,
when she gets tired of our crap, will eliminate us- one way or another!
We arose as an organism in the interstitial period between two Ice Ages- the
last one, and the one that is coming. We are DOOMED! Leicas notwithstanding.
Global warming was a sign of the last Ice Age, if the core samples are
telling an accurate story, so I am hoping my portly demeanor is Neanderthal
enough to handle the long coming winters!! Oddmund is wise to settle in the
part of France where the Neabnderthals survived for so long!!
So keep a couple of things in mind: If you don't want to be eaten- don't
insert yourself into the food chain.(Here that, Steve Erwin?)  As well, the
Law of Nature has but one penalty for stupidity- Death!
Pretty grim, eh?

Dan ( As down life's path you wander, whatever be your goal;
Keep your eye upon the donut- and your finger in the hole!) Post