Subject: Re: [Leica] no politics
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 12:26:56 -0500

> on 5/2/01 10:21 AM, Brian Reid at reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:
>
>> The Leica Users group will not be used to discuss politics. I will
>> remove from the list very quickly anybody who violates this rule.

Johnny Deadman asked Brian:

> Brian, is the politics of photography ok? I mean this seriously... Oddmund's
> 'magnum' remarks raised some interesting issues about the way images are
> used these days. I would like to continue talking about that, but don't want
> to get up your nose.

I, for one, would be interested in the politics discussion in the context of
"politics of photography." That would be great reading. But, pleeez, keep
your personal leftist, centrist and righteous opinions to your self and the
hate messages that seem to come with them.

Steve
Annapolis