Subject: Re: [Leica] sunmmicron50,date & version ?
From: "Michael C. Goldman" <mgoldman12@home.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:42:30 -0400

3535724 was made in 1990. In 1986 a new version came out specifically for
the R series of cameras, this is known as the 3rd version. This is the
version you appear to have.

R 8's apparently are not selling well at all and good prices abound.
Personally, I think for the equipment you bought, the price is a little
above average and perhaps you could have shaved another #100.00 of the
selling price. If you send me the serial no of your R 8, I should be able to
give you some info on it.

sincerely

Michael Goldman
mgoldman12@home.com