Subject: [Leica] sunmmicron50,date & version ?
From: "fangang999" <fangang999@163.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 06:15:34 +0800 (CST)

    who can tell me the date of manufacture and version of my summicron R 50 with S/N  3535724 made in CANADA?
    some people say summicron R 50 made in CANADA was the 3rd version and without built-in hood, and the 4th version wich with a built-in hood was made in German,but mine has a built-in hood,why?
    i am a newuser of Leica and just bought a sencond-hand one but I really like it.Another question:R8+R8winder+summicron50(nearly new),
1250USD,was that a good price?

Replies: Reply from "Michael C. Goldman" <mgoldman12@home.com> (Re: [Leica] sunmmicron50,date & version ?)