Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hey!
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:00:13 -0500

Oh my heavens! St, in no way were your comments offensive to me...they
made me smile. I realize you are of a different culture and understood
the playfulness in your original post.

To all of you ready to come so quickly to my aid, I make note that
chivalry is alive and well. Who knew? What a pleasure to see.

We are off and running, huh?
Lea