Subject: [Leica] Re: Hey!
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <watteau@email.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:52:48 -0400 (EDT)

Lea
I saw your site. Lot of nice work!
And, unlike me, you actually managed to make living out of
it.
You stated you started photographing at 11; my older-younger
sister (only possible designation, as both are younger than
me)
started at 8. But I don't suppose she will be as good
a photographer as you are.

You have a very pretty daughter; why isn't she photographing
aso? She seems like a nice and creative person AND a strong
personality.

PS
Word 'sexist' nor anything similar doesn't appear in
Polish language. Remarks like mine are both considered
nice and encouraging. The same case is with many other
countries, so I would like to kindly ask critics to
stop being so americentrist; Internet is still a
multinational medium and nor American, nor e,g, Iran
fundamentalist opinions aren't welcome here.. :-)

If you, o member of prettier part of humanity, were
in any way injured by my postings, please say so,
and I will be first (and I suppose not last) to
bring a flowers to your hands for excuse!

With greatest and nicest smile
- --St.

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Hey!)