Subject: [Leica] NYC B&W deloping
From: "Felix Erazo" <ferazo2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 11:20:15 -0400

Hello everyone. I have a question for anyone in New York City. I just bought
my first Leica an M6 classic.W/ a 50mm f2. I'll be using it to shhot Black &
whites. Does anyone knoe of a good B&W DEVELOPER THAT will produce good
machine prints. with out having to pay for a contact sheet then make prints?
It seems awfuly expensive going this route. I'm i wrong?
Felix Erazo