Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book, Montreal, and the Big Apple
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 22:34:01 -0400

It may sound severe, but I did three weeks in Paris (and a couple of days in
Nice) with only a (collapsible) 50 f2, M3, 20 rolls of TMax 3200 and a
Weston Master 5. It surprises me still what can be done with a 50, once I
eliminate worrying about changing lenses. Sometimes the 50 sees wide,
sometimes it sees long, but it always sees something. I didn't bring back
any unexposed film...

simplify your vision.

bill