Subject: Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?
From: "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:31:31 -0400

I've had fine results using 1/4 second handheld (M3, 50 Summicron) as a
substitute for some much-envied faster glass. Course i was younger and
probably steadier then, but the f2 is still my fastest lens. At least we now
have the option of much better faster films if we want to go that route. (my
regular film is TriX). In fact, I'm going to try some 1/4 second again this
week at the local coffee shop jazz night.

bill

Replies: Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] What - 30 sec ?)