Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 400
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:14:54 EDT

<<So far for me it is only Delta 3200 exhausting Xtol at a rate feared by
Kodak.
Neopan 1600 I've done fine with at 1:3 in metal tanks.
62.5 per liter per 35mm film instead of 100!>>

Hi Mark,
I'm sooo confused!  I was talking about Agfa films when everyone else is
discussing Fuji.  I agree with you, Neopan 1600 in Xtol 1:3 works great.  I'm
a little nervous though cutting the quantity of stock developer as close as
you do.  I usually err on the safe side, but that's just me.  I try to have
at least 100ml per roll.
OT alert!  I just printed some 4x5 Agfa APX 100 in Xtol 1:3 and they are
among the nicest looking prints I've ever made.  Picture me jumping up and
down!  Fabulous tonalty and smooth.  Nice highlights too.
Having fun,
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 400)