Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 400 now: APX 100 & Xtol
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:27:06 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/01 5:01:08 PM, mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com writes:

<< Agfa would send me to auto Jobo use the seem to require twice the times of
other films.
I'd like to hit the button and go grab a cup of coffee!
How long are your Jobo times!?

Mark,
I really like the Jobo because it does let me do other things besides turning
a tank upside down every 30 seconds.  My darkroom is in the basement and I
find myself doing a lot of laundry while my film spins.  I'm not so sure this
was such a good trade!  I find that depending on the contrast of what I'm
shooting I develop APX100 for about 12 minutes at 70 degrees in Xtol
1:3-remember 200ml stock per roll.  This time is for sheet film, for 35mm I
add about 10%.  I like punchy 35mm negatives.
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 400 now: APX 100 & Xtol)