Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 400
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:06:31 EDT

<<I gleefully ignore that advice from Kodak, Guna!
The only time i use a stronger dilution is with Delta 3200 which i run 1:1.

The only advantage to following this 100 ml per roll advice is if you are just
as likely to put one roll in a tank as several and don't want to compute
different times for the different situations.
I've had no problem compensating for that.>>

Mark and Guna,
I have to disagree with Mark on this as it relates to Neopan films.  I have
found that if I don't use 200ml of stock Xtol per roll my film is
underdeveloped, sometimes to the point of being so thin I can't print it.
Agfa films for some reason seem to need much more developer to work properly.
 They are the reason I broke down and bought a 2500 series drum and plastic
reels (sob!) for my JOBO.
Regards,
Richard Wasserman

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 400)