Subject: [Leica] FS M6 & 90 Summicron; WTB projector & filter
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 23:14:56 -0700

A friend of mine is looking for an excellent condition, fairly late
model straight tray Leitz or Leica slide projector, preferably 2002
with Super Colorplan. He might go for an older model with regular
Colorplan. If you have one that you might like to sell, you can
contact him at:

mailto:johnhallett@home.com

His name, strangely enough, is John Hallett. He got enthused about
Leica projectors after seeing some of my stuff on mine; then he
brought over some of his pictures and compared his projector (old
35mm Rollei) to mine. Sold. The start of the slippery slope.

I have a 90 Summicron, #2824242 for sale. This is the early version
of the compact one, with the one-piece lens shade. Both caps,
excellent condition. I could send some pictures to interested
parties. $700 plus shipping.

I also find I have one M6 too many. This is a Wetzlar M6, #1665490.
Excellent condition except for ding noted, and CLA'd about a year ago
by Sherry. Somewhat dinged rewind crank (works fine though) and wear
marks under the wind lever extension. No other dings or extra wear.
I'll get some pictures ready in case anyone's interested. $1150 plus
shipping.

I'm also looking for an E60 yellow green filter. Anyone have
something like this for sale?

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design