Subject: Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:05:41 -0800

Here's a site to visit if you are interested in pinhole photography:

http://www.pinholeresource.com/welcome.html

I believe Eric Renner (author of what is probably the best book on pinhole
photography (entitled, you guessed it, "Pinhole Photography" and published
by Focal Point) is responsable for the site.

Guy

P.S. And I agree with Jim - pinhole photographs do indeed look like pinhole
photographs, I just don't see this as a problem since pinhole photographs
can be quite beautiful, IMO.

Replies: Reply from "Gwen & Jim Long" <jimlong@inwave.com> (Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?)
Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> ([Leica] FS M6 & 90 Summicron; WTB projector & filter)
Message from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (Re: [Leica] Pinhole photos thru body cap?)