Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 and older lens
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 19:21:02 +0100

Jim Hemenway wrote:

> Do either of you by any chance use an extender with the 60mm Macro?  If
> so how do you like it?
>
> Jim

I have just acquired a macro-extender for use with my 100mm but have not yet had
the chance to try it out although it all appears to work fine. The slight
downside is that you can only use it aperture priority and manual modes. I will
report back when I get chance to use it, but it could be a while yet.

Gerry

Message from Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com> ([Leica] R8 and older lens)