Subject: Re: [Leica] Pipe tobaccos
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:22:50 +0200

> And when all you revelers in the wonders of pipe tobacco - sticking
> smokestacks in your mouths - are ensconced on the emphysema and CA wards
> enjoying your memories of the wonderful aromas, can I come photograph
> you with my Leica (on topic)? ;-)

Yes! Some rustical full-figure portraits, sitting in heavy chairs,
with Persian carpet* and big black cat** lying on it...

> Now I have this urge to get out one of my old pipes.... (Honey!, I'm JUST
> SMELLING IT!)

:) Pack it with Alsbo Black. Very very good tobacco, prettier 50% of
   society LOVES its smell.... :-)
You just have to be decided! (Yesterday I had my first ride on a motorcycle.
Good! )  :)

> A guy shows up at the shrink's office ...

Tea Expresso: Put one tea-bag in mouth, add some lemon juice, some sugar and
boiling water....

*) What do you call person cleaning carpets? A carpeter ???
   Nay' Peter the Car Seller is a redneck.. :)

**)I don't like dogs. OK, I like some of them, especially bigger ones
   which exhibit at least a shade of intellect. But I definitely prefer
   cats... Or wolves / wolverines.. :) *

   *) Full moon is coming!

- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pipe tobaccos)