Subject: [Leica] Pipe tobaccos
From: Stanislaw Stawowy <watteau@email.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:43:17 -0400 (EDT)

> At 01:48 PM 4/3/2001 -0400, Dan Post wrote:
> >
> >I also like a mixture called Balkan
> >Sobranie- a rather robust mixture with a stout body,
> >and a smoky aroma from
> >the yenyje tobacco.
>
> Balkan Sobranie is too mild for my taste, so I generally
smoke > a somewhat stronger Milan Brothers blend.
Guaranteed
> to clean out entire city blocks.
>  My office is relatively close to two hospitals,
> and they had to rework the HVAC systems in both, lest my
> fumes be tangible inside their aedifices.
> Marc

Agree :-)
I usually smoke Black Ambrosia, as I am still at an age when
you take care not to annoy women in your presence :-)
Although, I like also Dunhill My Mixture 965, along
with Erinmore Flake (very worth trying; like a Guiness). You
may also consider Clan, may you not? :)
St. (Stanislaw B.A> Stawowy)

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Pipe tobaccos)
Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Pipe tobaccos)