Subject: Re: [Leica] Even Worse Than Scotches: IE Linguistics
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:07:23 -0400

Marc-
It makes you wonder why they were called 'primitive'! :o)

I guess with no Leicas to talk about, they could concentrate on the finer
points of Linguistics! It makes me wonder that if the languages of man seem
to be more complicated the further one goes back in time, that the
Neanderthals' language must've been something to behold!

Dan ( Barely able to mumble a cursory greeting, most of the time....) Post