Subject: Re: [Leica] ahem
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 13:28:45 -0400

Sure- the light goes into the little glass window in front!
It displaces a few squillion electrons in a matrix of silver halide in a
colloidial suspension made from cows feed a high potassium diet, and painted
with either yellow and red logos, or green logos.
Through an arcane process involving numerous chemical and physical
processes, one can sometimes derive an image that can be called a fair and
accurate representation of the scene in front of the little glass window.
End of story, right?
I'll let you consider the metaphysical ramifications as you nibble your
NO-DOZ and sip your AIR-WICK!

Dan ( I think I'll mosey over and get a good ole hot-dog with chili,
mustard, onions and slaw, and a big orange drank!) Post