Subject: Re: [Leica] Not Leica quality
From: "Bill" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:33:54 -0700

As regards the 15mm Heliar:

This discussion is very frustrating.  I happen to have a
Cosina branded version of the lens.  The performance is
about the same as my 21/4 R-SA.  I find both lenses
completely acceptable.

It would be very helpful if posters would identify where
they are.  I would be happy to meet any Lugger within a
reasonable commute to try-out the relatively few lens I
possess.  Then again, perhaps I have a different standard of
acceptibility than some other Lugger.

Regards, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA  (Southern San Joaquin Valley)

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Not Leica quality)