Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica chat
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:07:04 +0200

Gerry (and others who complained),

I did not have time to participate but I understand that there were technical
problems and other glitches. I am no Leica apologist, but I think we should give
them credit for attempting something new. Hopefully they have learned some lessons
from the things that went wrong and will do it better next time.

Nathan

Gerry Walden wrote:

> What a great idea the Leica chat could have been. I had it booked into my
> diary and had taken special time out today to enjoy such an innovation from
> any camera company. But it turned out to be such a tremendous failure. I
> could not type more than about 6 words before I lost my message. What I did
> manage to get through was posted up to 4 times and then I was finally
> booted off and found myself barred when I tried to return - and it could
> not have been because of what I said as I never managed to say anything.
>
> A great idea gone badly sour - about parr for the course for Leica these days!
>
> Gerry

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland