Subject: [Leica] Leica chat
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:45:09 +0100

What a great idea the Leica chat could have been. I had it booked into my
diary and had taken special time out today to enjoy such an innovation from
any camera company. But it turned out to be such a tremendous failure. I
could not type more than about 6 words before I lost my message. What I did
manage to get through was posted up to 4 times and then I was finally
booted off and found myself barred when I tried to return - and it could
not have been because of what I said as I never managed to say anything.

A great idea gone badly sour - about parr for the course for Leica these days!

Gerry

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Leica chat)