Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off topic: finding a portrait studio
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 12:12:12 +0200

> If I had it all to do over, I'd stay away from portrait/wedding
> photographers and go with a commercial photog, like Mark says.  Or go with
> somebody like B.D. ( http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com/ ).  Better
> yet...elope and use the money to buy a new lens!  :)

I'd love to get someone like B.D. His web page is what I have in mind. he
lives a fair bit away though! Having worked out what this caboodle will cost
I could get an Epson 7000, Piezo24, and a new scanner. I have suggested it!

Julian

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Off topic: finding a portrait studio)
Message from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Off topic: finding a portrait studio)
Message from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: Off topic: finding a portrait studio)