Subject: Re: [Leica] Unrefridgerated Provia
From: "Jack Flesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 14:20:20 -0800

Steve:

I haven't been to Syria with Provia, but I've been through the American
Southwest, and Death Valley with both Provia and Velvia... I kept the film
protected from the sun, but not refrigerated, and suffered no ill effects
over three-week stints. I can't imagine that an extra week or two would
create any drastic problems.

Jack