Subject: [Leica] Unrefridgerated Provia
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:04:18 +0100

I have a question.

I may be 'in-between jobs' in a couple of weeks time and was thinking of
going to Syria/Lebanon then Turkey and Greece, then back to the UK (maybe
via Paris), the question I have is how would Fuji Provia stand up with not
being refrigerated for the trip - if I do go I expect to be away for 4-5
weeks. I'll be backpacking so carrying a coolbag isn't an option.

Also has anyone been to Syria? Reading the guide book it sounds like an
interesting country. Are there any 'must see' places?

Regards

Steve Unsworth

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Unrefridgerated Provia)
Reply from "Jack Flesher" <jbflesher@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Unrefridgerated Provia)