Subject: [Leica] Leitz V35 Focomat for sale:
From: "Jack Liu" <jackliuphotog@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 19:32:29

I am new at this and have never posted before although enjoying the digest.
I understand Friday is the day items may be offerred for sale. I have a
virtually unused Focomat V35 enlarger with 40mm Focotar, neg carrier, B+W
module and dust cover. I have never gotten around to putting this lovely
tool in service in my darkroom and wish to give it a new home. I am a long
time IC user. I am asking $1200 US plus shipping.

Please feel free to email me @jackliuphotog@hotmail.com or give me a call
@(541) 461-3567. I am a working pro so you might not catch me immediately.

Thanks,

Jack Liu