Subject: RE: [Leica] Scala
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:55:55 -0500

For what it's worth, I shoot a lot of Scala, and it pushes to 800 very well
- - the results you get are fairly predictable.  I didn't like what it did
above that (looked underexposed and more grainy than I thought it would),
but I only did it once and suspect my meter was off.  Also, it scans very
very well, and my Minola Dimage Scan Dual II has an option for "B&W
Positive," so no problem there either.

C.