Subject: RE: [Leica] Thanks & Film/Airport Security
From: "Vozeh, Colin" <colin@longitude.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:26:28 -0500

As a reference, there is the web site for F-Stop - Film Safety for Traveling
on Planes at http://www.f-stop.org/

The basic gist is that your film is gonna be OK if you carry it on with you.
But putting it in checked baggage is likely gonna fry it.  Hope you have a
good trip.  Show us some pictures! :)

C.