Subject: [Leica] WEEK 12
From: Lee Bacchus <lbacchus@home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 16:53:31 -0800

This week
(http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810) I've
included a shot I just did for a magazine piece I'm writing (and shooting)
called Masters of the Muniverse. It's about the legends around our local
public ("muni") golf courses. This guy is 86, plays every day and happens to
be a seven handicap. He's had six aces and once shot a 59 at Vancouver's
first public course (a par-66) back in the '30s. He's holding a favorite
club of his ‹ some Walter Hagen artifact from a millenia ago. The other shot
(Sleeping) may be of some interest to Neopan 1600 fans. This was shot at
1600 and souped in PMK pyro.
I was thinking, too, that one of these weeks (perhaps a specially designated
week, like April Fools week), all the PAW participants should include a
self-portrait. Might make for a fun challenge. Whaddya all think?
Cheers,
Lee Bacchus
Vancouver.