Subject: [Leica] WEEK 11
From: Lee Bacchus <lbacchus@home.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 11:14:38 -0800

Egads! Another week-end, another PAW to dispense.  In this case, two more
shots (http://www.photo.net/photodb/presentation.tcl?presentation_id=52810)
from the series I'm doing for an inner-city service group. They're part of
an upcoming exhibition on Vancouver's troubled Downtown Eastside
neighborhood. I'm not that happy with the exposure in either, but for me
they fit my notion of showing imagery from the area that is neither
stereotypically gloomy nor blissfully ignorant of the neighborhood's
oppressive atmosphere. Comments welcome.
Lee Bacchus

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] WEEK 11 (Lee))